3 Sept 2014

Letter to OCADO and Sainbury's re new alternative to potassium sorbate in diet drinks and foods

FAO Buyer
OCADO
&
SAINBURYS
UK
3rd Sept. 2014

Dear Sir/Madam
I shop with both stores and in the spirit of openness and probity I wish to share with you a product I am using for a new drink I've developed called 'The Bouge' (copyright retained) It is a natural drink for anxiety and stress and there are two flavours, one for those sensitive to other ingredients.  I hold a diploma in nutrition and am a trained behaviorist.

The sweetener used is derived from Perilla. Purple Mint. Used in Japan as a sweetener (with no after effects ever reported to date that I know of) and also used for wrapping sushi. It is packed with goodness and would make an absolutely terrific alternative to Potassium sorbate for diet drinks and foods. A lot of customers would be very happy indeed if you would use this instead.
Kind regards
Elizabeth Lucye Robillard - author 'How To Be British'

No comments: