6 Sept 2014

I don't DO weed - but for cancer patients, it may be better than HEROIN they currently get - but would doctors benefit as much from grass as from heroin? It's a question a lot of people are considering

Friday 25 February 2011

Dear Malcolm Rifkind,

Thank you for your time.

Please consider the following to put to parliament:

(Firstly, please know, 'fyi', I do not smoke (since 6-7 years ago) nor
use illicit drugs (and never have done the latter) and I'd bet, if I
was a betting person (I'm not) that you drink more wine (and probably
far better quality if Boris Johnsons' taste is similar to yours) than I
do.

Alaska (even) allows medicinal marijuana, I would only sanction its use
for severe medical conditions if it were legal and yet here in the UK
our cancer sufferers are given heroin (link here to the BBC News
shttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11660210) Tory yet they are refused
cannabis -it completely defies common sense to deny them this drug-
please legalise cannabis for cancer/acute/chronically ill
pain-sufferers and allow people who have a certificate or qualification
in herbalism, to do this straight away?

Even Pharmaceutical companies could sell it in capsule form?

Please look at the evidence that argues pro- medical
marijuana/cannabis, perhaps Professor Nutt (in the media lately
claiming 'alcohol worse than heroin') should be listened to as well?

A lot of Kensington residents would thank you for supporting this, I
have lived her for over 40 years.

Please let me know if I can help with this or any other issue.

Yours sincerely,

EC Lucy-Robillard

No comments: