27 Sept 2014

Francis Banks, Lothar Jarros, Daniel Plevak - Stigwood - and friends

Who remembers all the guys from 22A Nevern Mansions SW5, 9TJ? Francis (*the gay lawyer) moved to France with Lottie  - 'Lothar' Jaross - in the 80's. They were everso superior. Francis was, in fact, known as 'mother superior' - Wayne Sleep will tell you. Wayne is adorable and very kind. Freddie Mercury and he used to keep them under control, the wild gay kids. But - the good guys seemed to die young.  Who remembers Gladys? My mum had to kick David out! (Rocky Horror Show days)  He moved in, took advantage, 'give em an inch, they take a bloody mile' said me darling old mum.  I remember all the old gays. There was Andy Denouse. He was funny but once showed me pics of a young man being fisted. I was only 13-14 and didn't like that. It was very tricky to know these people. There was the school teacher, David Geddes,. an Aussie. Not the same paedophile that was done in Hounslow recently? I hope not. He adored my mum as did Paco, the little Spaniard who used to feel guilty for 'liking them young' - but not school kids. Not that I knew of. Mum would have belted them if they had said anything that hinted they were peado. Sure of that. There was Andy Burleigh, Mary's brother. We used to mess about as kids. but I saw him later, aged 16/17, with Jonathon King, at a club called 'The Pink Pig'. It was very sad to see Andy so objectified and used. Poor guy. I wonder about Mervyn, their older brother who moved away from the Burleigh family (sorry). Mary too, was very, very disturbed, the truth will out. They used to hang out with the Stigwood set. 'Keep young and beautiful' was Mary's motto. POOR darling. Completely superficial and convinced money would buy her happiness. She's dead. Suicide. I want to know who gave her the drugs that killed her.  I remember the old fruit Mike the photographer, of Wetherby Mansions in Earls Court during the 70's and 80's. Barry Phelps would remember. So would Duggie Fields, maybe Linda Wade too. Boys were wanting to be taken up by Mike, he paid good money they said. Pervert photography. I have vague recollections of being take there for a drink, by Tony Morris (Poor Tony was a recidivist due to having been set up by a bent cop. It turned him into a manic kleptomaniac. Tried everything to get him straight. Silly cow) He had a 'sugar daddy' who was from San Francisco. A short fat dude, who he 'never slept with, we used to throw things at him and get paid'. The Doobie Brothers were also mentioned a lot.

My sister would remember a whole lot more.  BRB

Mother 4 Justice - Elizabeth Robillard blogs and shares truth and information

No comments: