30 Sept 2014

Assaulted by a neighbour over Talk Talk (fao Dido Harding)

Just now! Drama! To Talk Talk my neighbour is very upset that you are delivering her hardware to my
flat, she nearly attacked me, pushing me about in my home, going
through my all my private things, it is not here, please remove
Nitish,also for deliberately messing me about - I told him I do not
have your parcel, it was delivered and then placed back outside the
door as that is not my name and I do not have Talk Talk, your hardware
is of NO VALUE to me, I use [snip]- do not
mess me about any more please, I do not like your firm, I do not use
your firm and will never use your firm - please remove any name that
is not MINE from your address list, that is [snipped]

(the neighbour is a short, thin Korean/Malaysian, never goes out, plays piano a bit, clearly life depends on her internet)

silly billies.

No comments: