15 Aug 2014

Miscarriages of Justice in Family Law

 Under construction - updated as and when - thx - check back often



Having been subjected to a farcical and absurd example of exploitation of family law, it has left me extremely sceptical that things can always be 'right' in that particular realm. Having been subjected to 5 days of cross-examination via a telephone link, in order to get some access/contact to my son (bearing in mind my only crime was to be the victim of crime and a slatternly but very nice cow) with my sole cross-examiner, the mighty 'freedom and transparency' loving (why not a landmark ruling sir?) Judge Munby (head of the entire corporate law thing) from 9-5 every day. The failure of which could only confound the patience of this saint.

The initial hearing in Feb 2001, was 14 days long (approx) and I had no access to it. It had followed my calling for help after my mum had died 2 months earlier. My son and I were both disabled, yet we had no care plan. In those days the (disability) law said that under those circumstances, that a care-plan needed to follow an assessment, and be implemented within 40 days.  The assessment took place on the 26th April 2001. Lettie Blythe and Anne Marie-Wilson attended (social work department, Children with disabilities team) I was always pleasant to these people, so it was weird when, out of the blue, they began being abusive and rude with every communication after that assessment. My son was taken on June 10th 2001. Miss him like mad. Poor baby. He used to cling on to door frame and beg me (his face) not to go with 'dad'. He couldn't speak, but his screaming terrified face, didn't have to.

The fact is, Jamie's dad used to say that he saw visions of  'satan' and that 'I do terrible things (crying) but it's the devil telling me too, it's not me, he's my dad'

 He told me he saw this 'satan' on tube trains 'on the way to the East End' and in mirrors and windows. He used to cry and beg for forgiveness, scary ******* felt sorry for him, not much else/couldn't get rid, no matter what. Stalker, the dangerous predator type that screams through doors abuse and follows you everywhere (really nice for an agoraphobic trying to get out) Shame he was one of those types you think 'I'll change him' but he was one of these

The oddest thing ever were the roomfuls of erroneous records. One huge 'dossier' was the size of a 'phone book and was an entire character assassination. They had me down as every damn nasty thing from anorexic to liar, to attention seeker, to druggy. None of it rang true, it was malicious, not the truth, not impartial and not right. . Not one note. That was VERY scary (as was seeing the note 'let's stop her seeing the kid!') and that was why I needed the protection of Munby. But that didn't happen. Despite attempts to email and earlier having sent a letter to DJ Moorehouse (who on that first day of the video link said 'what is that shadow' I said 'it's the sun madam' to which they all laughed) Tried lots of things. It's hard to be calm when your child is taken. It is terrible to imagine what happens to him. It is scarier when a child dies (Cosmo, subsequent gf's child) of asphyxiation, found by the same who held a pillow over my head for 3 minutes.he did a week in Brixton for it (breach of peace) despite having beaten up two WPC's in the road. Not a lot for murdering offences in those days.

Wasn't coping. You feel scared and vulnerable when kids die and there's no sane explanation. Anywhere.

Gordon Murdoch QC was acting with the barrister Malcolm Chisholm. Malc seemed a nice bloke (so was Katy Jaffy and Orla Conway)  I had had a video link, but it had failed on day two. So I had to put up with a brief phone call from the barristers chambers at six ever evening. I swat blood.

 On appeals I was blocked from filing sensitive but vital evidence. In fact 56 strong, valid and good pieces of evidence were blocked by Munby. The evidence would have altered the outcome. So I have to question things. AND - A Sendist tribunal I requested (due to refusal of the SEN dept, to help my son) included the regular visitor Patsy Wagner, the precious, kindly and strange willowy red-head, (sloooow and controooled)  She should hang her head in fucking shame. So should every last professional involved. The only decent person at that time, was Patricia Wright, who was head of the PCT for a year. At least she had the professionalism to apologise for the constantly erroneous medical records, never put right by the smarmy Steven Wareru or any 'advocacy' at the time. Wonder if it was 'common purpose'/bad NLP (Brett Taylor) and/something else?

Why would the staff from Jigsaw School in Surrey *Guildford) and staff from SEN departments, as well as lawyers, all work in a  huge 'pack', to prevent a non-verbal disabled (Angelman/UEB3A 'could not be ruled out -' genetic test) child from having a relatively cheap, PDA/communication device? What a bad mummy?

 Also, the blood tests from hospitals were peculiar. At West London Hospital (since closed), where my son was born, our blood types showed us as A, and that my child would be retarded due to it? We were supposed to be warned about this, said the law in them days, or were those records wrong? I wrote a lot to the PCT for clarification but received an awful lot of rudeness and obfuscation, and had at least ten computers fail on me, despite a fair knowledge of computer security. I believe rumours were circulating to prevent the truth from emerging. People would say I was being rude before I'd said anything. At town halls and various departments,. Alex Eastwood was a good advocate at that time, but RBKC shut down that advocacy service (KCAA) and Full of Life didn't help much, though am happy to see Frank Redmond (local parent, 'Full of Life' charity) standing his ground when necessary. At that time I noticed one of the ruder social workers, Erika Endlein on Twitter, calling for 'super injunctions'. I have also received emails from 'myself', trying to sell me drugs and much other such monkey business.

We expects stalkers and loons online after a while, but when it's this persistent, you do begin to wonder. I have had friends act strangely and nastily, still unaware of why? I urge you to contact me if you have had odd communications from 'me' to ensure, they really are me. Thanks. #CSAinquiry

No comments: