20 Aug 2014

'Denial of Service' attacks from RBKC include

June 12Th 2012



ref; denial of service/s



Dear Ms.Whiting



I have been disabled since 1974, sadly this has been compounded by lack of consistent care

in this case, accompanied by crime from the PCT and some GP's (one gave me steroids that caused terrible and chronic illness and led to much TERROR including PTSD)



I am writing to inform you of poor training resulting in misdiagnosis being a result, as well as bullying and false allegations.



The potted history is; Your PCT have kept me on a rota, knowingly causing me grave distress on numerous occasions, deliberately provoking a negative reaction from me and lying about my conduct, this is not acceptable to any good person in RBKC, my simple requests have been to have a permanent GP.  I am requesting you look into this personally please, the last apology received was from Patricia Wright (ex head of PCT) whom informed me my medical records were mixed in with several other peoples and also contained massive amounts of flaws and misinformation that is simply untrue, I am in pain, I seek a permanent GP- the PCT refused to allow me to be with the last two GP's who said they would accept me but the PCT refused to allow it! Most recently Richard Thomas confirms this (PCT)  how does this leave me with any other course than to go to court and to the Police? This is criminal behaviour that is misfeasance and conspiracy to pervert justice as well as violations of all known laws against the disabled and other patients, who on earth is directing this crimeĆ¢€‹ please? I would like a name.



yours sincerely



E.C.Lucy (Miss)

xxxxxxx


CC.Patients Assoc. MP, GP's

Richard Thomas PCT

No comments: