2 May 2013

Police try to have me locked up - kENSINGTON POLICE ABUSE - AGAIN

Unbelievable harassment from Police again - JOHN HOLDEN - SSD FROM RBKC - KENSINGTON - informed me that POLICE had requested a court order to have me removed from my home - after abuses and floods and no apology- and my son missing - this insult and injury is not a surprise - they brought two PSYCHIATRISTS down - to whom i was forced to explain - my medical history IN PUBLIC- told I am in a state of neglect- well yes- I have been harassed by builders above with jackhammers for weeks on end - years in fact- check it out - builders were in 294. 298 (thanks NEIGHBOUR Estate agent Thea Lumley (294) and government employee (296, flat 2) - and the unknown occupant of 298 - for the consistent abuse of law vis a vis noise and harassment by builders - awful cacophony - awful for anyone - anyway - explained all to a vast audience- asked for advocacy - asked for a soclicitor - asked aslo - 'paul' police officer in charge, now reported to IPCC - WHO the ex head of social services was who was accused of 232 counts of 'penetrative child rape' - as seen on the 'whatdotheyknow.com' website- it was not my request but one made by a resident in North Kensington - I was about to contact the user when the request disappeared from view. I have written to Sir Rifkind this week, and a letter to the Holden chap was not received- so am contacting 'pc2paper' to ask why that is. Lots of maladministration, injustice and hate crime from those we pay to protect us and to uphold law? Thanks.

No comments: