20 Aug 2014

Munby said it was not serious abuse I'd suffered, I wonder about him, his ancestor - Arthur - was a solicitor and considered to have been 'Jack The Ripper' - one hopes this is simply the work of humourous colleages and not the truth - (the mouth is dodgy though) - and the thing that si super-suspicious is the fact that Laurie Avadis didn't even visit the mother here, the previously 'perfect' mum, who'd been responsible for everything in a very complicated world of children's disability with being disabled myself - Sadly Susie Moore let me down - I don't know why - 'Disabled Parenting Network' - this was a regular thing - I was punched across the room and while asleep - as well as the attempted suffocattion 'sorry sorry' cards and poems didn't work as they can't BE sorry - they are convincing though

There was a lot like this and records prove there was no exaggeration (thank you x)



No comments: