20 Aug 2014

'They terrirified me, they behaved like gangsters in an serious Al Capone style set up - these guys are criminals - I have to get out ' the sentiments exactly of a few others who were in the field of disabled child protection - what a joke that we had a hand in, us parents. of setting up a 'children with disabilites team' - with the hope of it providing more seamless services with more stable respite - but the sinister goal of the top brass was always to create an easy 'T' (T is found on records, an actual circled letter T, on health and social services records) - targets - nasty things, they objectify rather than humanise - stay impartial !

Vie email and letter SSD Legal

From: e c robillard
Date: 2009/9/21
Subject: Re: Jamie Jones- accident
To: Peter.Woodhead@rbkc.gov.uk


Dear Peter

Thank you that's somewhat a relief (!) , though wonder why he told Haven and Treehouse that Jamie had an upset stomach or why did Mr.Jones have to apparently lie about it? Perhaps it was confusion from the school and Haven with some other child?

Whilst here only today I heard the C/O has been applied to be discharged so I'm copying legal into this;

If you allow me an assessment/? to care for Jamie it will prove that despite my illness I can show I am quite capable to care for Jamie with the care he requires- 24/7 and if wanted (re B Taylor) will give a legal undertaking not to complain about any services as I would be providing my own for Jamie in any event (I am in receipt of Direct Payments for my own care package and have no complaints with that)

The adult Social Service office is just a few doors away if there are any problems and I would employ the community alarm service as a precaution.

I am also aware that the services in RBKC are better than those in Westminster for Adults with learning disabilities.

I would not expect any overnight respite care for Jamie but would arrange holidays for him now and again through proper channels and provide day-care that is appropriate, either bought-in from well known agencies and/utilise current local services but no so as to overstretch them at all.

I'd like to remind you that when I had to overstretch services; when your mother dies, it can only happen once, as it did to me in 2001 when I called for help and assessment from Lettie Blythe. I was also being harassed by Robert Jones and having to handle the hom education program alone- as well as find an appropriate school, the whole time suffering arthritis in my back with no help for cleaning.

I believe that Jamie is better placed with me and the hope the court to decide contact as I would like a residence order when I've proven my ability to care for Jamie and that my anger at RBKC keeping my son from me is divorced from my parenting, I have never been angry with Jamie, however cannot find a solicitor after many years of looking, tried several today and don't feel I can have a fair hearing without one

Yours sincerely

E.C.Lucy
xxxx
xxx

No comments: