25 Aug 2013

Locked Up and Homeless -NHS Management

Homeless in a mental hospital < doesn't sound possible - but due to lack of beds - there are very distressed and poorly people laying on the floors and benches inside mental hospitals - without access to be able to use their stuff - simple things like brushing hair, clipping nails, changing into clean clothes - or cleaning clothes, is impossible. This is NHS management currently, so not surprised so many are sacked. I'm in a B n B that has no b and barely room for a b. It has a box-room, sort of everything within a square yard (metre-ish) -no access to my stuff that's all bagged up at the hospital. Sent here due to lack of beds. I think I have to go bck as it's possibly better than here inasmuch, humans drop in to check you breathe and eat - whereas here, you rot. Actually a sad service with people who thrive on 'making it worse' and disbelieving all we have to say. Very upsetting. Nearly 4 months and they still haven't managed to fix a lightbulb at my flat.Their call at the moment, due to having me locked up (if it's fixed, all could be well). How many managers of the NHS does it take to change the light fitting? Too many. Cut  away, it's killing people, this lack of care.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the light fitting is at my flat though, still their responsibility