20 Dec 2014

Missing son - RBKC, Jamie Jones - Autism - London - where are you sweetheart?

My poor son Jamie is out there with his 'carer' daddy who always used to say 'I own him' and 'of course we own him' and 'I own you' - no. I didn't even want to marry the guy, not at all. It was anything to stop him hurting me was all. He proves what a neanderthal psychopath ape he is by withholding my son as he always said he would - no reason given other than 'I own im' just a big ape, short legs, ugly face and a nightmare to know, this is who my son has to be forced to live with? I'm sure my son has better things to say about his dad but I'd wager - not many. Poor son is forced to be with such a violent and uncaring male when he is a soft and gentle soul in need of love and his own space. I expect he is used to being spat at and screamed at and forced to do all manner of things he doesn't want to do. For this you can thanks Anne Lehane of the legal department of RBKC who saw to it that I would always suffer, despite my proving she put false evidence in front of judges. What a horrible thing they did to us and how vile and horrible of them to cover it all up - absolute abuse and the truth swept away by horrible people who took the money and ran and left innocent good people to suffer a lifetime of hell thanks to their lies and greed. RBKC is a beautiful place but it has a sinister side and hopefully now - with news of new investigations - the truth will come out and the good police will feel less 'hands tied' and more able to investigate unhindered. I know how deep the lies go but the good cops are doing their best to be fair and investigate historical abuses now - lets hope they feel no fear as they go for it. All of it. Can't wait but the cogs turn so slowly, one has to be patient. I just hope my poor darling Jamie is OK and not too ill. Sending love to you my darling son, hope things are not too awful but I know things cannot be too great considering your dad thinks he can see Satan telling him what to do (twat was on drugs) Can't be good. Still, try to do your best sweetheart, mummy has been unable to help and I am so sorry, nothing I can do when evil like that has control of things. Good just hasn't been strong enough. God keep you safe and well darling, mummy loves you.

No comments: