20 Oct 2014

Linkedin takes the piss again

Mother 4 Justice - Elizabeth Robillard blogs and shares truth and information

My posts were being removed - and they know very well I know how to take a screenshot - Police are investigating stalking and will note this as evidence and also discover precisely who could hack and delete posts and which IP's visited my profile that day (of complaint) because we will find out and nail that stalker - stalking remains illegal as does rape as does corruption - whoever is doing it is f*cked - how's business?


Subject: Application Data Misuse [141017-005047]

LinkedIn Response (10/20/2014 01:04 CST)
Hi Elizabeth,
 
I'm so sorry for the delay in response and for the inconvenience this has caused. Based on your description, I'm unable to determine the nature of your issue or replicate it. Could you please reply with some additional details or screenshots explaining the following?
 
1. What were you attempting to do?
2. What page were you viewing?
3. What steps did you take prior to experiencing your issue?
 
Here's a link to instructions on how to create a screenshot if you need it:
 
Elizabeth, I look forward to your response, as it will give me a better understanding of how I can help.
 
Regards,
 
Shivangini
Customer Experience Advocate

No comments: