3 Sept 2014

Think Like A Psychopath! 'Takes a thief to catch a thief'

Some of us sleuthy types enjoy knowing everything - it's fun - the first place to start is to learn everything you can about yourself, your ancestry, your blood, your behaviour and your psychology. A great start is to know about Sam Vaknin, ex Mossad agent and now overseeing building work, making a country nice again. He seems like a really nice reformed agenty psycho. Lots of great quality insight.

 Sam writes ''Are YOU Abused? Stalked? Harassed? Victimized? Confused and Frightened? Were you brought up by a Narcissistic or Psychopathic Parent? Married to a Narcissist or a Psychopath - or Divorcing One? Afraid your children will turn out to be narcissists or psychopaths? Want to cope with this pernicious, baffling condition?'' 

The other great advice certainly comes from the eminent Kevin Dutton and our own Andy McNab, Squint and you can read between those lines.

 Meanwhile, if you don't know what's going on (posted at 'Indigenous People of British Isles' Group on Facebook)

UPDATE: In case you don't know what's going on (aside from British stuff) - I was forced to spend four months in a psychiatric hospital. Four more months in a hotel. I lost everything I ever owned because of it. I had had a bad back and couldn't walk properly, I was asking for help but was refused for three years. I was in a mess but needed a cleaner to help me (My back is a lot better now due to good nutrition and exercise) There was absolutely no poor behavior from me but they forced me to stay in a psychiatric unit and to take Risperidone and other drugs, it nearly killed me.I was forced to stay for FOUR MONTHS with homeless and other distraught people in a very alarming place, Natalie Thomas,a young mother of 28 years old,hung herself in there a month before I arrived. I was in with nice people but also strange freaked-out males and scared addicts, I am a behaviorist, I have a nutrition diploma. I have emetophobia and complex trauma from being hated by RBKC legal dept, and worried sick for my SLD son Jamie being placed with his psychopathic violent father who believes he is the 'son of satan' (no kidding) I recently discovered that Paul Warrick has been advising on law at RBKC for many years, but he has no qualifications in this area as far as I can see. Policeman 'Paul' said to doctors outside on the day before they took me  'stick her in there on the grounds she'll always be a nuisance' they did

No comments: