19 Sept 2014

They stopped me seeing my lad because I cut a fringe for my son (bangs) so he could SEE again - the abuse is incredible - I promise you, they are SATANISTS - they really are, Robert admits it - sometimes - these satanic worshiippers abuse and rape babies and the vulnerable - I'm sorry but it is true.it's a bit like Rosemary's Baby (film)

Mother 4 Justice - Elizabeth Robillard blogs and shares truth and information

Date: 17-Dec-2005 20:27
Subject: Re Jamie Jones COMPLAINT (social workers stop contact over a fringe)
To: peter.woodhead@rbkc.gov.ukbob.mcgavin@rbkc.gov.uk
Cc: rachel.smith@rbkc.gov.ukanne.lehane@rbkc.gov.ukmargaret.jack@rbkc.gov.uk,jigsaw.school@btconnect.comCllr.Fairhead@rbkc.gov.uk
(Ms.Smith, pls be so kind as to add this to my complaint re neglect of duty of care) 

I have received both your letters and noted the content.

 It was the social services' Little House report and my own concern that prompted me to give Jamie a fringe as he was unable to see properly and was in obvious discomfort to the point the Little House staff had to put James' hair in a cap so he could see and be comfortable.

I take the view that it is an outrage and abusive in the extreme to have stopped Jamies' contact
with his mother (whose only crime is to complain of poor services from social services NOT including the Little Housethat have always been kind to Jamie) when Robert Jones openly states he is taking crack cocaine and other drugs, never
been rehabiltated (as ordered by the courts) or completed asessments instigated by yourselves (vis a vis his violence) and the fact his daughter, Maxine, has also been diagnosed autistic and  on the 'at risk' register for emotional abuse from Mr.Jones. Never either has there been regard for past commital hearings where he was found guilty of breaching injunctions and given custodial sentences for violence to women and men, drink and drug abuse and shows no signs at all of rehabilitation.
The list goes on. 

I would like to request when Jamie was actually seen by a social worker prior to my cutting his fringe and also why the Jigsaw school have been informed not to contact me without them reporting back to you and on what legal basis do you use for this?

Yours sincerely.
E.C.Lucy Jamie Jones mum

No comments: