19 Sept 2014

Pink Rabbit- who was hacking Mike D's (Toronto) email? Was it the brother, the brother in law, or the entire family stickin their nose in where it wasn't required? What else have they done? Eh Mike? Cuz me Policeman chums want to know,who the fk was doing so much damage?

Mother 4 Justice - Elizabeth Robillard blogs and shares truth and information

Subject: Nietzsche (@medaNietzsche) is now following you on Twitter!
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 12:07:03 +0000

 
My_Little_Corner,
You have a new follower on Twitter. My_Little_Corner
 



Nietzsche
@medaNietzsche (Pinkrabbit66@hotmail.com)
I'm not a man, I'm dynamite I'm your labyrinth.



Followed by Lee Vickers.
Following: 1506 · Followers: 1166

Sent: August 16, 2013 12:33 PM
To: mdimuccio@newmarket.ca
Subject: Hi!

Maddie,

please forgive the intrusion but I'm concerned on many levels.

3 months ago Mike told me I'd never forgive something he's done.
I forgive him mostly anything. [snip]
Liz in London xo

No comments: