14 Sept 2014

House of Lords are slow to respond but let's hope


Lord Imbert
House of Lords
London
SW1A 0PW

Dear Lord Imbert,

I am writing due to your interest in the Stephen Lawrence case and the
ineptitude of Police. I have reported major corruption,child death,
rape and stalking in Kensington that has left me with complex trauma. I
am unable to leave the house. I have written all about it on a blog
(that consistently gets hacked) at http://mother-4-justice.blogspot.ie
and although there is a lot of evidence, I think it may be worth a read
to see if there are any associations with other unsolved crimes,
especially missing children.  The NSPCC report on the blog is very
worrying - I'd be grateful if you could point me in  the right
direction? I am copying this to Baroness of Clarendon.

Yours sincerely,

Elizabeth Lucye Robillard Dip.Nutri, Behaviorism, author 'How To Be
British, an introduction'

No comments: